Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please everyone try to be more active mostly the once who are in the war the war will start soon have fun and enjoy and dotn forget to finish the tournament matches!

Hallasgod's Office

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hallasgod
Ra yellow
Ra yellow
hallasgod

DarkDuelAcademy Coints : 11354

Experience
DDA Experience: 3/100

Hallasgod's Office Empty
PostSubject: Hallasgod's Office   Hallasgod's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:45 pm

as you all may have learned, rageon has moved to obelisk blue... not because his deck has good cards, but because his mind has good strategies.

Here is my office. Here you will ask questions or propose suggestions, or others.
You will NOT spam in my office, this office is NOT for fun! If you need fun come to my room. (LOL but dont take off your pants, im not like that)
Back to top Go down
rageon
Obelisk blue
Obelisk blue
rageon

DarkDuelAcademy Coints : 11377

Hallasgod's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallasgod's Office   Hallasgod's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:08 pm

heres a tip for ur decks.
even though its better to have 40 cards in ur deck u can still make a deck with 45 cards and still have it function as a 40 card deck.

think about it.
when game starts after ur first 5 cards ur deck is now at 40, right, plus ur first draw, wich makes it 39. still larger that a deck with 40 cards to begin with, but u can compensate for that by using cards that draw out other cards, and thos that allow multiple special sumonings. the trick is chosing 5 xtra cards that wont slow ur deck down. meaning that they arent useless to ur overal strategy.
(thats the part i got trouble with Hallasgod's Office Icon_smile )
Back to top Go down
Dj_Choper2k10
Obelisk blue
Obelisk blue
Dj_Choper2k10

DarkDuelAcademy Coints : 11724

Experience
DDA Experience: 45/100

Hallasgod's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallasgod's Office   Hallasgod's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:24 am

i think you have a really good idea hallas ^^.and Rageon it's right on his explanation(cause i also had that problems when i start playing xDDD)

Another thing i think it's important it not to take to much place for traps in your deck... i mean to have the right balance between monsters,traps,and magic.And also think about the magic or traps that are necesary in all decks( as heavy storm,fissure,smashing ground,mystical space typhoon, lightining vortex,mirror force,sakuretsu armor,dimensional fissure,dark bribe,etc).
I think the best proportion is- 24 monsters-10 magic-6 traps.

well c ya around guys!! =)
Back to top Go down
julio
Ra yellow
Ra yellow
julio

DarkDuelAcademy Coints : 11180

Hallasgod's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallasgod's Office   Hallasgod's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 am

awesome tips Hallasgod's Office Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
hallasgod
Ra yellow
Ra yellow
hallasgod

DarkDuelAcademy Coints : 11354

Experience
DDA Experience: 3/100

Hallasgod's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallasgod's Office   Hallasgod's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 pm

O.0 i didnt know when this office became a tips room lol i forgot why i put that... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
letsduel111
Ra yellow
Ra yellow
letsduel111

DarkDuelAcademy Coints : 10913

Experience
DDA Experience: DDA Experience

Hallasgod's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallasgod's Office   Hallasgod's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:24 am

if you have e-hero necroshade in your hand can u send it to the grave from your hand and then summon an E-hero monster from your hand?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hallasgod's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallasgod's Office   Hallasgod's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallasgod's Office
Page 1 of 1